Monday, September 7, 2009

September 4, 2009

Background: Selena Gomez is on this show, Wizards on Waverly Street or something. I really don't know how she made it into my subconcious. Charles Miner, aka Idris Elba, was a brief tool on the Office, but now he's gone. Summer Roberts aka Rachel Bilson is from the OC and Lorelai and Rory are the fictional mother/daughter team from Gilmore Girls

Reason: Pop culture obviously plays way too big a role in my life

Dream: I was walking through a harem and Rory wanted to introduce herself to Charles Miner's family because she thought he was going to marry her mom. Lorelai found her and was like "what a re you doing in a harem?" and Rory said "meeting my new family and Lorelai said "Oh jk, I'm not going to marry him."

Then I kept walking and I went to a random house to fill up my water gun from the hose. There was a plaque on the dorr that said "This house is in no way affiliated with Selena or Demi" and I was like "wtf" and then Selena Gomez came running out and was like "Stop stalking me, paparazzi!"

At some point in the dream Summer was driving her BFF Marissa somewhere and she kept speeding but then her foot got caught on the gas pedal and she started careening all over the place.

Then I was at law school and my assignment was to put a tick in my arm, pull it out, squish it and examine the insides. Instead, I did it to my mom and it turned her arm all black.

Then I woke up.

Renee.

No comments:

Post a Comment