Thursday, September 3, 2009

September 2, 2009

Background: A minesweeper is a boat that would go around during the wars and deactivate underwater mines. You know, like in the computer game, but with higher stakes.

Reasons: Not enough sleep the night before; recently finished the Caine Mutiny (a book about a minesweeper)

Dream: I was on this floating cabin with a bunch of people and there were all these underwater mines that we could kind of see. The ones that blow up if anything hits them. Anyways, we were all like "Oh, we shouldn't touch those" but THEN some stupid person threw their baby in the water so I had to dive in after it and grab it before it touched the mine. Then I was trying to swim and there were mines everywhere! Luckily, I could breathe underwater. Finally I was able to haul myself into some shoreside brambles (we were suddenly near the shore.) 

I remember there being a lot of Christmas decorations but I don't know why.

Then I woke up.

Renee.

No comments:

Post a Comment