Friday, September 4, 2009

September 3, 2009

Background: Bring it On is a mediocre movie about cheerleaders and Neil Patrick Harris is an ultra-fabulous actor who does not have any children, as far as I know

Reasons: Lots of hummus before bed; watching half of Bring it On

So this dream is being remembered very disjointedly because I took too long before I started to write it down. I don't remember the order of events, but I will present them in a non-chronological order.

Dream: I was babysitting for Neil Patrick Harris's children, who incidentally were a pair of kids I babysit for here in Canada. I decided to go out to get a slurpee and then I saw, as I was walking down a trail, that NPH was arriving back to the house, where I had left the children! I rushed back but kept being obstructed by things like plantlife. I don't remember whether or not I got back. I think he might have left again.

I feel like my soul mate Zachary Quinto may have made a brief cameo around this point, as he often does, but I don't really remember when or what he was doing.

At some other point in the dream, there was this very bright light that one had to look at. My old art teacher was there and she was saying "Tell me what word you see." The word was "hobbit". Later Missy and Torrence from Bring it On were having a contest to see who could read the words first. Torrence tried to distract Missy by complimenting her cleats, but Missy still saw the words first, which were "Finding Neverland."

Then I woke up.

Renee.

No comments:

Post a Comment