Thursday, September 3, 2009

September 1, 2009

Background: The characters mentioned - Ben, Lauren and Duff - are all from a reality program on the Food Channel called Ace of Cakes. Note: Ben is VERY attractive

Reasons: Pizza before bed; watching lots of Ace of Cakes; pathological phobia or sharks/whales/things that swim beneath me.

Dream: I was doing a summer internship at the Ace of Cakes bakery with my friend. Duff informed us that we were going to be fired to make way for six young interns but that we could go on one last delivery.

Some people wanted a cake delivered to a boat in the middle of the ocean. They requested that Ben do the delivery. A bunch of us got into a speedboat and sent Lauren onto a mostly submerged bridge with the cake. She had to crawl across the bridge to make the delivery because Ben didn't feel like it. She was halfway across the bridge when a Mary-Alice voiceover began.

Mary-Alice: So, the people who ordered the cake, it turned out, hated the Navy, and since Ben was an ex-Navy Seal (*not true) they requested him so that they could set killer whales on him. When Lauren was halfway across the bridge I guess they released the whales on him.

(Side note: killer whales, in the dream, were not orcas, but basically just regular sharks that Mary-Alice was calling whales. I guess she didn't know, since she wasn't there.) 

So then all these fins started swimming towards Lauren, who was blonde, and she was like "AAHH." All the interns and me fell in the water. I was swimming back to the boat but then Ben was like "Jesus, Renee, rescue the interns." So I had to go back for them.

Then we got back to the bakery and I didn't know if I was still fired.

Then I woke up. 

Renee.

No comments:

Post a Comment